Nethradhama Super Speciality Eye Hospital with its Mission "Vision care par excellence" and Vision "Leadership in the Eye care domain", strives to live up to the expectations of its patients. We are committed to provide specialized eye care treatment with the best of technology and skills. We achieve excellence through continuous quality improvement and upgrading ourselves to serve our patients beyond their expectations.
Nethradhama has always been a forerunner in the technology front and provides the best of equipment, surgical techniques and skills for patients. The doctors are credentialed for various procedures and surgeries. Nethradhama is an icon of dynamic progress in the field of Ophthalmology. We are happy to announce that Nethradhama Super Speciality Eye Hospital is the first eye hospital in India to be accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare providers (NABH), a constituent board of Quality Council of India which focuses on patient safety and quality of care. We are also the first hospital to get certification for the ISO 9001:2008 standards. We are committed to comply with the requirements of ISO 9001 and NABH Standards for continually improving the Quality Management system requirements. We respect patient rights and education. Patient information is one of the main focus areas through which we achieve excellence in our results. Every patient at Nethradhama irrespective of nationality is cared for by our team of doctors, counselors and coordinators offering personalized care and catering to the information needs of our patients. We want our patients to be comfortable knowing the treatment modalities of various eye disorders.
Mr. Martin with Dr. Sri Ganesh
Mr. Johnson with Dr. Sri Ganesh
Medical Tourism in India has now opened a world of opportunities for ophthalmic treatment facilities, especially in the refractive services.
We at Nethradhama are the pioneers in refractive treatment and surgical facilities. Nethradhama has highly qualified doctors in refractive surgery, and among them, Dr. Sri Ganesh has had extensive training from abroad in refractive and phacoemulsification surgeries. He regularly visits many countries to participate in live surgical programs. He was dubbed as the SUPERMAN in APACRS Conference 2009, Bangkok. All our surgeons and doctors are well known for their skill and research throughout the world.
We have many foreign patients coming to us for the superior technologies that we adopt, with the latest treatment and surgical facilities in refractive and other general Ophthalmic procedures. We make our international patients feel at home during their stay at Nethradhama. Nethradhama Hospital renders all essential support to take care of international patients needs, right from assisting in their travel, local accommodation, surgical treatment, counseling, post operative medications and care etc.
Nethradhama has decades of experience in providing the best of Ophthalmic diagnostics, treatment, and surgical services and care, all under one roof . Our international patients need not venture out of our premises for any supportive services that he/she may need like Laboratory, scans, medicines, spectacles, vision aids etc. Nethradhama is the safe and right destination for Ophthalmic medical tourism in India having NABH accreditation
Just plan your Medical tour and write to us. We will take care of your needs.
You can write, phone, or fax your need to us. Our executives will soon get in touch with you, with all the required details and travel advice. We also arrange for your pick up at the airport and accommodation.
The Nethradhama edge - On arrival, you will be received at the airport by our representative who will take care of transfers to accommodation and hospital for a formal registration and all preoperative check ups including consultation with your primary doctor.
We ensure that our patients get the best of our services. Our Health Tourism guests vouch for the medical procedures we render. Using the most sophisticated technology for diagnosis and therapy, we maintain international standards to keep our Health tourism visitors coming in.
All Payments have to be made as per the tariff. In case you opt for our inland medical tour package comprising of your stay, food, medicines, travel etc, the net package amount should be paid at the time of admission.
We accept payments through Indian rupees, travellers Cheque, Credit Cards (Master, Visa or Amex), and foreign currency. Receipt will be issued for all payments made, and at the time of discharge an itemized bill is presented.
Foreign Resident Medical Associates
Nethradhama is one amongst the few hospitals in India to provide the best of ophthalmic treatment and surgical facilities. The Hospital has all the necessary infrastructure and expertise to perform Refractive surgeries and other sophisticated ophthalmic procedures.
In order to bridge the gap between international patients and Nethradhama, we invite eligible persons to act as our Foreign Resident Medical Associates
The requirements and expectations from an Associate would be
- The Associate has to have an MoU with Nethradhama Hospitals Private Limited.
- The Associate has to submit attested copies of all relevant certificates which may include their medical and surgical qualifications as approved by the state medical council and Indian Medical Council.
- The Associate should inform 24 hours well in advance regarding the date and time of surgery to the surgical coordinator for better planning of the surgery.
- The Surgery package includes Pre-operative orbital scan.
- The associate is advised to take pre surgical consent from the patient. All the medical records and relevant reports will be the responsibility of the Associate. The patient has to be informed about the benefits, risks and alternatives of the procedure and that the hospital is absolved from any surgical complications.
- The Associate has to submit their PAN number for necessary records.
- The Associate has to pay the material and equipment charges before the surgery.
- The Associate has to use the Equipment in a careful manner so as not to cause any damage intentionally or not, & avoid loss to property, manpower etc, of the hospital.
The following conditions will be fulfilled by the Hospital:
- The hospital provides the infrastructure & Facility for the Associate.
- The Associate may use standardized post-operative Instructions and Medicines given by the Hospital.
- In the event of postponement or cancellation of surgery or breakdown of the equipment, the hospital is liable for refunding the machine charges only.